Invitation for Bids
Date: 24 October 2023
Loan/Grant No. and Title: 0553-KGZ: Skills for Inclusive Growth Sector Development Program
Contract No. and Title: SIGSDP/NCB/G16/2023: Procurement of Workshop and Training equipment for 22 colleges
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 20 November 2023, 15:00 (GMT+6)
1. The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Skills of Inclusive Growth Sector Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Workshop and Training equipment for 22 colleges:
3. National competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications defined in the Bidding Document may participate in this bidding:
Minimum average annual turnover of:
66 700 000 KGS
calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 (three) years.
Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 (three) years, of at least 1 (one) contract valued at:
35 600 000 KGS
with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact:
Attention: Mr. Nurlan Atakanov, PIU Manager
Address: 720040, the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city
22 A, Manas Str.
Floor/Room No. 2th Floor, office No.: 208
Telephone No. +996 312 31 72 73
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders should
In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, an electronic version of the Bidding Documents can be made available free of charge upon application to: The PIU Manager at the email address of email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Deliver your bid:
to the address 720040, the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city,
22 A, Manas Str., room 208
together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
8. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened Technical bid immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
9. Financial bids will be opened after the signing of the Technical Evaluation Report, in the presence of bidders' representatives, who will be invited.
10. The Project Implementation Unit of the Sector Development Project: Skills for Inclusive Growth under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.