Invitation for Bids
Date: October 13, 2023
Loan/Grant No. and Title: Grant 0552/0553-KGZ: Skills for Inclusive Growth Sector Development Program
Contract No. and Title: SIGSDP/NCB/CW10/2023, Rebid Lot No.2 “Colleges in Naryn”
Deadline for Submission of Bids: November 10, 2023
1. The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Skills for Inclusive Growth Sector Development Program. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of: Renovation works in 4 educational institutions (“the Works”).
3. National competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage – Two Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications defined in the Bidding Document may participate in this bidding:
Average annual construction turnover for the last three years։ (2018; 2019; 2020; 2021; 2022)։
Equal to or more than KGS 51 500 000.00
Should have completed at least 1 (one) similar contract during the last 5 years։ (2018; 2019; 2020; 2021; 2022), with value not less than KGS 27 500 000.00
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Attention: Mr. Nurlan Atakanov, PIU Manager
Address: 720040, the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city
22 A, Manas Str.
Floor/Room No. 2th Floor, office No.: 208
Telephone No. +996 312 31 72 73
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders should
In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, an electronic version of the Bidding Documents can be made available free of charge upon application to: The PIU Manager at the email address of email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Deliver your bid
to the address 720040, the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city,
22 A, Manas Str., room 208
on or before the deadline: 10 November 2023, 15:00 (GMT+6)
Together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
8. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened Technical bid immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
9. Financial bids will be opened after the signing of the Technical Evaluation Report, in the presence of bidders' representatives, who will be invited.
10. The Project Implementation Unit of the Sector Development Project: Skills for Inclusive Growth under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.